Aggressive Business Litigation Attorney in New Jersey and Pennsylvania
Contract Disputes | Unfair Competition | Employment Disputes | Collections | Insurance Coverage Issues | Ownership Controversies
When you own or operate a business, disagreements and misunderstandings with vendors, customers and competitors are commonplace. Ideally, you can resolve your differences amicably, but that’s not always possible. When you need to resort to the courts to settle a dispute, you want an experienced and effective trial lawyer, somehow with the proven ability to obtain positive results before a judge and jury.
At the Law Offices of Howard N. Sobel, we have fought for the rights of businesses and business owners in New Jersey and Pennsylvania for more than 35 years. We work closely with businesses of all sizes, from family enterprises to large, sophisticated enterprises, both private and public entities, offering the same high level of personal service and attention at all times. We understand the stress and anxiety that come when you are uncertain of where you stand and what your options are. We’ll keep you fully informed and involved at all times, so that you can make good decisions that protect your investment.
Contact our office online or call us at 856-424-6400.
Our Representation in Business Controversies
We advocate for businesses and business owners who are plaintiffs or defendants in most types of legal disputes, including:
- Contract disagreements — Assertions of failure to perform, non-performance or sub-standard performance under any type of business contract
- Employment matters — Allegations of wrongful termination, breach of employment contract, severance disputes
- Commercial collections — Civil actions to obtain and enforce a judgment to collect monies owed for goods or services
- Unfair competition — Infringement of intellectual property rights, interference with contracts or business relationships
- Ownership disputes — Controversies between partners, shareholders (corporations) or members (limited liability companies)
- Insurance coverage issues — Disputes over the scope of comprehensive general liability and other business insurance policies
We’ll gather and assess all evidence, prepare and file all pleadings and other documents, and be aggressive advocates for you in all hearings or proceedings.
Contact us by e-mail or call our office at 856-424-6400 to see if you qualify. We are available to meet with you evenings and weekends upon request. All major credit cards are welcome.
Named a New Jersey Super Lawyer Every Year Since 2010