An Overview of Our Practice
Business Representation | Equipment Leasing | Commercial Collections | Commercial Landlord-Tenant Disputes
| Civil Litigation | Personal Injury | Bankruptcy | Residential Real Estate
At the Law Offices of Howard N. Sobel, we have successfully represented businesses and individuals in New Jersey and Pennsylvania for more than three and a half decades. We understand how important your legal concerns are and take pride in our commitment to responsive and accessible legal counsel. We take a personalized and detail-oriented approach, taking the time to learn the unique aspects of your case, so that we can work closely with you to get the outcome you want. We provide the same high level of service and attention, regardless of the dollar amount or magnitude of your case.
For a confidential consultation, contact our attorneys online or call us at 856-424-6400.
Our Areas of Practice
Our attorneys provide full service representation in cases involving:
- Bankruptcy — We represent individuals and businesses in Chapter 7 liquidation proceedings, helping you permanently discharge debts in exchange for the sale of non-exempt assets. We also assist individuals in Chapter 13 reorganization proceedings, acting as your representative to work out repayment plans with creditors.
- Business matters — We offer comprehensive legal counsel to businesses, from business formation and business operations to the negotiation, review and preparation of business agreements. We also represent businesses and business owners in commercial litigation.
- Commercial collections — Our attorneys have extensive experience assisting businesses and business owners in commercial collections. We will work to either negotiate payment of any debt owed to you, or use the courts to enforce your rights.
- Commercial landlord-tenant issues — We represent commercial landlords and tenants, from the negotiation of lease terms to the review and preparation of lease agreements to legal action to enforce or challenges the terms of a commercial lease.
- Equipment leasing — We provide counsel to equipment leasing companies and brokers, handling the preparation of leases, the interpretation of lease provisions, issues related to lease financing, and collections under equipment leases.
- General civil litigation — We will go to court for businesses or individuals, seeking to resolve disputes involving breach of contract, insurance coverage issues, property disagreements and shareholder/partnership challenges, among other legal matters.
- Personal injury — We focus our personal injury practice on the protection of people who have been hurt in a motor vehicle accident or a slip and fall accident. We’ll gather all relevant evidence, work with experts, work with insurance companies and be your advocate in all proceedings.
- Residential real estate — We handle all matters related to the sale or purchase of residential real estate, from the negotiation of terms and the preparation of a buy-sell agreement to the completion of title work and the closing. We also advise clients on residential leasing agreements.
Contact the Law Offices of Howard N. Sobel
Contact our attorneys online or call us at 856-424-6400. Evening and weekend appointments can be arranged upon request. We accept all major credit cards.